Thursday, April 23, 2015

Currently reading quite a few things but truly enjoying...most of them.

Locked In by John Scalzi on audiobook. Just okay.

Dream a Little Dream: Kerstin Gier, very cute and funny just like the Precious Gems trilogy.

Poisonwood Bible: a reread on audiobook when in the car with my husband so not in a rush to know what happens.

Bee and Puppycat: Cutest little comic/cartoon ever.

The Wicked Will Rise: Book two of the Dorthy Must Die trilogy by Danielle Paige and I am finding this book to have second book syndrome but am trying my best to power through it. I loved the first and the prequel and additional novellas really add to the overall story.

5 to 1: Holly Bodger

I think I will have a lot to say about this once I am done with it. I received a copy yesterday via netgalley.com and have been reading away on my phone ever since. The writing style already is unlike anything I have ever read. As a dual perspective novel this is a very unique way to split the narrative.

I am about 20% done according to the EBook and I am excited to continue on and review this for the author/publisher.

I have a few other review books I plan to get to soon. My husband will be out of town for work ALL next week and I am planning to use that time to watch netflix and read since I don't want to watch any of the shows we watch together without him.




No comments:

Post a Comment