Wednesday, April 29, 2015

I am having a phenomenal reading week. 

Seriously...it has been great. I am crushing it.

Not to be a brag since basically zero people come across this blog but it makes me feel better to say it.

I am catching up on a review book that I have just a few days to read before release and it is crazy food and I can see why it is already up for several YA prizes. 

I have also finished two audio books and made significant progress in completing an ebook and another book I have been reading. Seriously. CRUSHING. IT.

Not a lot to update except for the listened to the audio book for Truman Capote's Breakfast at Tiffany's and it just cemented my love of Capote and of the film version. Not that I know the story almost mirrors the film I see how beautifully done it really was. Plus Audrey, DUH.

Other than that no important reading or life updates. Brent is out of town all week for work so I have just been loving and cuddling the pets and watching a ridiculous amount of Heroes on Netflix. I know most people say that show jumped the shark at season 2 but I am still really loving it.

JA


No comments:

Post a Comment