Friday, November 22, 2013

Mid November Book Haul

Okay. I couldn't help myself. I was buying some books for my nephew for Christmas on www.bookoutlet.com and I just couldn't help myself. I had to have a few things for myself as bookoutlet has so many amazing deals.

If you have never visited this site I will give you an idea about what they do. The provide discounted books at extremely fair prices but they also have a 50/50 section which has a specific type of book 50% off their price every week. They also have what they call a Scratch and Dent section where you can get books at an incredibly low price, some with VERY minimal damage and some with a little more damage. It is kind of a gamble to go with the Scratch and Dent. I have received books with just a slight not even noticiable rip in the dust jacket to COMPLETELY missing the dust jacket all together. I definitely have had better good luck than I have had bad luck so it is worth checking out.

Anyways, I ended up making a few purchases myself because, why the hell not?



 
I am trsally looking forward to getting into these books. All are a little different from eachother but I think they are going to make great reads. I have heard about all of these books from Book Tubers, some with good reviews or some with mixed reviews (tender morsels) but I am still very excited to read them in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment