Thursday, November 21, 2013

Victorian Horror

Trying to stop myself but I can't help but already be in the Christmas spirit. I went nuts today and ended up finishing my Christmas shopping for my husband, brother, sister-in-law, and dad so awesome that I am ahead.

Still reading "The Monstrumologist" by Rick Yancy and I am loving it. I think a review on the back described it as "Victorian Horror" and so far I find that extremely accurate. It is definitely a lengthy read but I think it will be more than worth it and will encourage me to continue with the series.

Also, still working on potty training with the pup but he is just getting cuter and cuter as the day goes by. So excited to watch him get bigger and bigger and Martin the cat is really starting to get used to him being around.

No comments:

Post a Comment