Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Reading More Than One Book at Once

Well, I don't know know about every other reader but I can never decide what to read!

So, to help with that I end up reading more than one book at a time. Is anyone else like that?

After stopping at Half Price Books yesterday I started reading just page 1 of "The Monstrumologist" by Rick Yancy. 40 pages later it seemed like something that I couldn't put down so I ended up thinking I hadn't finished "Anna and the French Kiss" by Stephanie Perkins yet.

I decided to just read them both right now. Very different topics and different narative voices but I couldn't decide so I am going to be doing both.

Am I alone in this. I just can't help myself. There is just soooo much I want to read.

On a different note, my puppy went on his first walk last night and he was so adorable and I love how well behaved he was and how much fun he seemed to have!



No comments:

Post a Comment