Monday, November 18, 2013

Starting a blog...

So, first things first I wanted to start writing down what I was reading and what was going on because I wanted a way to hold myself accountable for things I say I am going to do.

I didn't want to bore people with it so if you read it, that's great...if you don't I don't blame you...we live busy lives afterall.
However, I do think it is important to give yourself a way to imagine and if you are anything like me you watch way too much TV and just want to sit around and do something mindless after a long day at work BUT reading is a great alternative.

I stopped reading for awhile in college. Got distracted by class assignments and required reading and I am so happy I picked it back up after I got out of school.

I have decided to set myself a challenge in the upcoming year and to prepare for that I have decided to start this blog.

My goal for 2014 is to read 50 books in 52 weeks. Not an uncommon challege but one I am looking forward to completing!

Current Reads:

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment