Saturday, June 6, 2015

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA BATMAN!

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA BATMAN!


Item Description:

The prequel to the best-selling game BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT!

The Joker is dead. Arkham City is closed. As a new day begins, Bruce Wayne finds himself in devastating pain, recovering from his injuries and questioning whether his role as Batman is still necessary to the city's survival. But as the sun rises in Gotham City, dangerous new threats emerge from the shadows...and the Arkham Knight is just beginning. Don't miss this in-continuity prequel comic set prior to the events of the brand-new video game Batman: Arkham Knight! 

Collects BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT #1-6.

Review:

I was sent this copy for review from DC Entertainment, DC Comics, via netgalley.com.

I was really never more excited to receive a review copy as I was this one. Partially because I finally cracked DC and got sent a comic, since then I have been rejected by them dozens of times. I don't blame them, this blog isn't that impressive...

Anyways, I also am a HUGE Batman fan. All Batman's from comic books to Adam West to George Clooney's nipple suit I will always love him.

I also love the video games. I played it back on my PS3 system and can't wait to play Arkam Knight on XBOX1.

All that being said I don't think I could have anything wrong to say with anything Batman related and even if I could that would not be the case here.

I loved it. Like a lot of DC comics it was dark and gritty and the characters were brooding and that's what makes it amazing. 

Batman is just an ordinary guy who wants to do good for people. Admirable and insane. If you are a fan of Batman, Batman comics, or the video game I would definitely suggest picking up this first Volume.

It has a ways to go but I can definitely see it getting really good in later issues/vol and will definitely be continuing on in the future. 

4 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment